Image

Image
Image

About me



Hi friends,

Swapan Lifeline is a complete health site. Learn about common disease, fitness, diet, Nutrition, child health,mothers health, diagnosis of diseases and laboratory technique-helpful for laboratory personnel. Refresh mental health with travelling, attractive videos, cooking and home life.
I am Dr. Swapan Kumar Biswas, Master degree holder in medical science from University of Calcutta (Kolkata). this site was created by me for the common people as well as people who want to know about health issues. this will help also doctors.
I am a regular writer on health issues, mostly inEnglish and Bengali language. My article are regularly publishes in many leading health journals. Recently my book on breast feeding and weaning (in Bengali) published in March 2018. Very useful book named “ NABOJATOK O SISHUR KHADYO-  STON DUGDHO O ONANYO”.
This blog is to help common people to learn about common disease and their remedied- possible at home.
Topic related to Medical Laboratory Technology for BMLT & DMLT students will also be available on this blog, so, person attached with diagnostic setup as well as common people will also be benifited
To keep mental health strong- we need refreshment. This blog and my youtube channel will also give information on travel attractive travel video.
Hope you will all enjoy the blog.
Thank you.

x
Powered by Blogger.